Sunday, July 4, 2010

Back!!!

o.m.g!! so long I'm not blogger..
haha... okeyyy... now,I'm back to blogger again..

Erm...i already knew my result since the teacher gave us the marks..
But,I'm quite happy of my marks... but,what I'm not happy is my sejarah!!! noooo!!! This is the 1st time I'm failed my sejarah!! S**T!!
Huh!! but,my science n math passed!! yeayyy!!

Erm..we had two project those are sejarah folio n geography folio..
Yoorrr...form 3 student will be going to crazy!!
Folio really gave us headache... huh!!
But,I've done my folio... mwahaha...
Luckily I've finished it!! Now..i just want to concentrate on study...
c:

And yesterday my mom was came to klang... She has just came from melaka... Coz,my parents decided to move my little brother to melaka study...
But,i want him to come here... my parents doesn't want to...

But,at least he has came and visited me.... coz,i miss him so much...

Oh..ya!! next Tuesday is on 6Th of July.. it is report card day's... haha...
We are like "o.m.g!! report card day's" hahaha... coz,we scare that our class teacher complain about us.. haha..

Okay!! that's all i want to share today!! c:

bye!!

-dEvI-

No comments:

Post a Comment